The most compact and economical Nespresso espresso machine model, already on sale for less than $100. Now, for a few days there is a special offer .
Inesia, the new Nespresso espresso machine has been on the market for only a few months. Once again, the distinctive features of Nespresso are well represented in this new machine: the pursuit of perfection, excellence, quality and attention to detail.
Everyone at Nespresso is contained in a compact and efficient machine with simple lines that fit well into any living space.
Nespresso DeLonghi Inissia Review
Inisia , like the other Nespresso machines , is able to offer the consumer a unique experience, cup after cup of coffee, in fact they are the only ones able to reveal the soul and aroma of the coffee contained within the capsules.
I introduce you to the new Inissia.
- An automatic espresso machine, with the Nespresso espresso capsule system. A unique selection of 21 varieties extracted from the best coffee beans to satisfy all palates and enjoy at any time of day its great flavor and subtle aroma.
- With the Flow Stop system, with which we can program the amount of coffee we want in each cup. Either a short coffee or a long one with the push of a button, our choice will remain recorded, and so, on successive occasions it will take into account.
- A real espresso must be extracted with a lot of pressure, the Inissia has a pump of 19 bars to be able to do it without problem, few coffee makers can surpass it, for that reason they do not get to surpass it in flavor.
- Energy saving with auto power off after 9 minutes of inactivity. It can also be programmed for 30 minutes. Very useful so you do not have to be aware of it.
- Thermoblock heating system, the espresso maker will be ready for use in just 25 seconds.
- Removable water tank of 0.7 liters capacity, a bit scarce, but will give us 9 cup without having to refill the tank.
- Like the other models of Nespresso, it incorporates an internal reservoir for the disposal of the capsules with a capacity to store up to 11 of them. It is a way of saving us the trip to the bin every time we make a coffee.
Its design reminds us of that of its sister, the model Pixie, mainly by its small size and the handle that has in the front, although it must be said that they are totally different as far as the materials used in its manufacture. The Inissia is made entirely of sturdy plastic, while the Nespresso Pixie has many metallic elements.
That is noticeable in price and appearance, the plastic component does not give you the feeling of durability like metal. Even so, it still has the quality that the brand guarantees, but gives us the option to purchase one of its machines at a more affordable price, so that whoever wants to enter your club.
The Inissia machine is manufactured by the brands Krups and DeLonghi. In its design it only changes the shape of the nozzle and tank for used capsules, but its characteristics and functions are identical.
We can find it in several colors: basic as black and white, or more daring like blue or red.
UPDATE: Nespresso incorporates 4 new colors to its Inissia machine: two of them will be permanent and the other two will be a limited edition marketed only during the new season. For this limited edition of spring-summer we will know the new colors Blue Sky and Summer Sun. We can also choose between its usual colors and the new Gray (gray) and Orange (orange), a wide range of optimistic and fresh colors.
Price and where to buy the Inissia:
As we can see, an espresso maker with all the benefits in a minimum size. And the best part of this espresso machine, is its price, for less than $100 you can have it already in your home or office, as it sticks anywhere.
The price may vary slightly depending on the offers, but usually around 90 dollars, below is a link to check the offers of the moment.
As for price is without a doubt one of the cheapest Nespresso espresso machines. Until recently entering the world Nespresso implied a major outlay, with Inissia the price becomes more accessible to all pockets.
Take into account the price of Nespresso capsules, are significantly more expensive than those of the competition.
Another option is to use coffee capsules compatible with Nespreso. In that case be sure to place them carefully so that the coffee maker recognizes them and prepare the coffee without “dirtying up” all of your coffee brewing equipment.
It is a somewhat noisy machine, but the coffee preparation lasts only a few seconds, so the annoyance is infima.
The new drip system is very comfortable, being easier to place a large cup than in other old Nespresso models. Do you dare to buy a Nespresso?
Nespresso Inissia: Wrap UP, Espresso with Style
With its stylish, awarded look and topnotch functionality, Nespresso Inissia is the vanguard of espresso machines today.
Nespresso Inissia comes in two “flavors”: the Inissia silver and the De’Longhi inissia with Aeroccino. They’re both equally good at serving espresso and sell for around the same price of $95 to $150.
The advantage for the home users is that both the machines are completely automated. With just a touch of a button, they are able to brew any beverage they prefer, from espresso ristretto to cafe lungo (that makes a five ounce cup).
Design Of the Nespresso Inissia
“The Nespresso Inissia was designed to suit the lifestyles and sophisticated coffee preferences of a wide range of consumers, from architects to students, to retirees and condo owners with small kitchens,” Olivier Brunschwick, president of Nespresso USA, said.
The coffee is brewed at the pressure of 19 bar, and the thermobloc technology ensures the optimal brewing temperature. The advanced Nespresso technology allows coffee lovers to completely control the brewing process and the quality of their beverage.
Inissia machines use the premium coffee blends in Nespresso capsules.
As we already suggested, what makes the Inissias even more special is their unique, minimalist design, that earned two significant awards. The first one is the Good Design Award from the Chicago Athenaeum: Museum of Architecture and Design. The other one is the famous Red Dot Award, in Europe.
Nespresso Inissia by De’Longhi offers an impeccable barista-style coffee every time, thanks to it’s simple one-touch operation and patented extraction system which delivers up to 19 bars of pressure
The Inissia machines can be ordered from Nesspresso. or Amazon.com